Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: Mumble Party Friday Night

GeeViouS
Administrator
Mumble Party Friday Night
on: August 22, 2012, 23:22

Come join us in the mumble channel this Friday night.
Due to the possibility of a 3 hour jump start on the game. I will be on around 9pm EST, anyone is welcome to join and check your connection, mic levels and ect. Come in and chat. Meet your guildies, Newcomers introduce yourself. Ect ect.
If you haven't downloaded it yet. Get it HERE.

------------OFFICAL EMAIL FROM ARENANET--------------
The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times
August 28th, 2012—the day Guild Wars 2 launches—is fast approaching. Everyone here at ArenaNet is anxiously counting the days right along with every Guild Wars 2 fan. As you may have seen, we host a countdown timer on the front page of our official website.

The information below will give you specific details about times and dates based on whether you pre-purchased, pre-ordered, or are picking up a copy of the game on release day. For those players who have not pre-purchased or pre-ordered the game, Guild Wars 2 will officially launch at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 28th.

• Pre-Purchase with 3-Day Headstart: Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.
  • Pre-Order with 1-Day Headstart: Those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 will be able to participate in one day of Headstart Access. The one-day Headstart Access will begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 27th. NOTE - Pre-Order code registration is now enabled.
  • Download the Client today: If you’ve registered your pre-purchase or pre-order and created your Guild Wars 2 account you can go to account management today and download the client. Be sure to update the client periodically to minimize your download at launch. We look forward to seeing you in-game very soon!

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
    GeeViouS@Facebook
    @GeeViouS
    Like Me

EDGEY
    Administrator
    Re: Mumble Party Friday Night
    on: August 22, 2012, 23:44

Look at this guy with the initiative!

http://www.edgey.net

Toxalry
    Pro
    on: August 23, 2012, 01:15

Do we need to bring anything to said party? And are shoes and shirts required? :p But this sounds like fun can't wait to spend all night up with the guildies

GeeViouS
    Administrator
    on: August 23, 2012, 02:54

Subject to change: Alcohol, Golems, Amphetamines, Goats, Sweets & dvil will not be included. If you need a ride please find the dedicated transportation officer SPOZAK. He will be piggyback-carpooling from Metrica Province to said undisclosed location. Please say the password: YOUR MOM. And he will then know you are ready for a BAREBACK adventure. And please, do not make mention of NOR stare at his ears. He cannot help that they are overly fluffy.

Also to note: Extra points to those that tell him he sucks at healing and cannot do over 600k.

Enjoy.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
    GeeViouS@Facebook
    @GeeViouS
    Like Me

Lade
    Pro
    on: August 23, 2012, 06:44

lol, I'll try and make it. I feel sorry for Spoze's little Asura legs already.

Toxalry
    Pro
    on: August 23, 2012, 10:20

Hopefully Spozak won't have to carry many charrs lol.

Rouzeki
    on: August 23, 2012, 19:09

Tomorrow is my birthday (I know, GW2 = best present ever, right?), so I'll hop on whenever my house clears out. Hopefully around 12 a.m. EST.

Rusinto
    on: August 23, 2012, 20:26

MUMBLE PARTY BOOZE IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!......for me

Spozak
    Advanced
    on: August 24, 2012, 15:09

my poor legs : ( ....if i dont pass out i will be on to legitmately rape everyone

Lade
    Pro
    on: August 24, 2012, 18:30

Legitimate Rape....that's like two opposites. Spozak you have a way of coining phrases, lol.

Pages: 1 2
    Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
    Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.