Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Full Servers...

Niles
Beginner
Full Servers...
on: August 25, 2012, 04:05

Yak's Bend is full and it will not allow you to create a character on any server that is full, BLOWS!!!

Niles
Beginner
Re: Full Servers...
on: August 25, 2012, 04:11

Not only that, but got my new PC today... Damaged. The SSD had been jarred hard enough to come unplugged, the SATA drive had collapsed all the brackets in the drive bay below it, and was lying on the bottom of the case with the SSD underneath. I'm sure this is a classic case of going through three hubs of UPS workers. So pissed...

dvil
on: August 25, 2012, 06:37

so wait...that's only until there's no queue on the server right? and that sucks about the PC

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: August 25, 2012, 07:27

Really sorry for your current troubles Niles, hope the pc gets fixed and you can get into yaks bend.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Sovran
Beginner
on: August 25, 2012, 07:41

That really sucks niles =/ Look at it this way even on another server you can still be in the guild and do dungeons. The first seven days you get a free server transfer too if yaks bend is not full anymore. I would just check up on the server status till your seven days are up but like I said you can still be in the guild and do dungeons with us. Keep looking out hope you get in the server. Sorry about your luck =/

dvil
on: August 25, 2012, 09:15

Yeah it sucks because he's on vacation right now I think. Constantly check for server transfer man; really want ya on our side in WvW lol

Hoyce
on: August 25, 2012, 11:44

It will even out in a few days. Today is the first day of early release so everything will be packed.

NadalKenly-
l
on: August 25, 2012, 15:16

I hope I can get in to the server, then...

EDGEY
Administrator
on: August 25, 2012, 17:40

You should be able to switch if you can't initially get on the server. Sorry about your PC woes.

http://www.edgey.net

Niles
Beginner
on: August 25, 2012, 17:51

I re-logged in a few times, and Yak's went to High around 2AM so got my characters made. I would suggest late at night or early morning to get your characters made on Yak's Bend, since the launch will be congested initially.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.