Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Application for Crafty (Sopain, Benardo)

Crafty
Application for Crafty (Sopain, Benardo)
on: August 28, 2012, 21:47

Hello Thoughtbludgeon guild! My name is Zac, i live in Orlando Floirda (est) and i would love you join your guild! I play 2 characters Crafty Sopain (guardian with an area denial and secondary focus on support spec) and Crafty Benardo (a conditionmancer.)
My previous mmo experience goes back to eq where i was a tank in one of the top 3 guilds on Cazic-thule server (a long, long, long time ago) i then tried WoW and really liked it, i played an affliction lock during vanilla, and switched to a feral druid where i became a main tank at the end of TBC until soon after the release of cata.
I have played several games in between including War, swtor, Rift, the list goes on. My interests generally fall under pvp. I really enjoy a good Dungeon crawl at the same time!
I can use mumble, ive used all the voice providers and it is definatley the best! I want to join you because i know you guys have a large player base and i know thats a fantastic oppertunity to meet several guys/gals to play with without making myself nessicary for raids/pvp every night (been there, school/work is too much for those shennanigans these days) I do play often, but every night isnt a possibility.
I herd about you from chat in the mists, seems like you guys are really putting in alot of work to make your guild known and grow, and thats really great. I look foward to hearing from you guys in the future and thanks in advance!
-Crafty
Also, i wish this thing had spellcheck.

GeeViouS
Administrator
Re: Application for Crafty (Sopain, Benardo)
on: August 29, 2012, 01:16

Welcome! Very glad to have you and look forward to gaming with you.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Toxalry
Pro
on: August 29, 2012, 10:20

Welcomt to the guild hope to run some dungeons or pvp with you sometime soon.

Camanca
on: August 29, 2012, 11:55

welcome Im sure you will have lots of fun here

EDGEY
Administrator
on: August 29, 2012, 16:42

Welcome.

http://www.edgey.net

Sovran
Beginner
on: September 1, 2012, 07:50

Welcome.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.041 seconds.