Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Application: The Sporadic

TheSporadi-
c
Application: The Sporadic
on: September 1, 2012, 00:49

Hello!

They call me The Sporadic, but you can call be Josh, or Spor, or Kevin if it floats your boat...but Spor or Josh works fine for me.

I'm 22 years old and currently finishing up getting my degree in Nanofabrication and Manufacturing Technologies here in Pennsylvania (EST) where I live.

I've been playing MMO's most of my teenage and adult life, starting with the original GW, then moving to WoW and Lotro for a bit. GW and WoW were by far my two favorites and I have put well over a thousand hours into each over the years, but now with GW2 I have a new game to focus my passion and time. I consider myself a very dedicated casual gamer. I have 2 jobs, classes, and a serious girlfriend and I do my best to not let gaming take away time from the important things like I'm sure you all know, but I like spend most of my Josh-time planted in front of my computer monitor.

I am heavily interested in PvE, mainly end-game dungeons as well as WvW. After playing through the betas and this first week of release I know my guardian has a passion to conquer Tyria as well as bring honor to Yak's Bend!

I no experience with Mumble, but I'm sure I could pick it up quite easily and quickly

I've spent a good deal of time looking for a mature and sophisticated guild that has a history of playing together and realizes that a game is a game. I know it's hard being the new guy with a bunch of gamers that have known each other for years, but I hope to bring in fresh blood that can mix things up and add some of my own play style to the guild. I'm here for the long haul and that's what I'm looking for in a guild.

I found this guild through gw2guilds.org and after reading through your webpage and forums decided it seemed like the perfect fit.

Additional comments...well I can ride a unicycle...

Thank you for your consideration and have a great labor day weekend!

GeeViouS
Administrator
Re: Application: The Sporadic
on: September 1, 2012, 01:58

I would like to say welcome and definitely want to see pics of the unicycle riding. Cause I heard it was a myth. 😉

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

EDGEY
Administrator
on: September 1, 2012, 02:50

Welcome!

http://www.edgey.net

TheSporadi-
c
on: September 1, 2012, 07:41

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all ingame. I'll work on getting that photo as well 😉

Sovran
Beginner
on: September 1, 2012, 07:52

Welcome to the guild =3

dvil
on: September 1, 2012, 09:34

Welcome!

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 1, 2012, 11:58

Welcome to the guild.

Lade
Pro
on: September 2, 2012, 00:03

Welcome 🙂

Hoyce
on: September 2, 2012, 04:47

Nanofabrication? Can you make me some underwear with microfans for maximum cooling? Or maybe a shirt that will deploy thousands of little boxing gloves in all directions when I get annoyed?

dvil
on: September 2, 2012, 21:29

Quote from Hoyce on September 2, 2012, 04:47
Or maybe a shirt that will deploy thousands of little boxing gloves in all directions when I get annoyed?

Make that two

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.