Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Application: Mr One Ten

Mr One Ten
Application: Mr One Ten
on: September 10, 2012, 15:48

Character Name: Main (Torn Reality - Human Mesmer), Secondary (Tank Tanker - Human Warrior)

Real Life Name (optional): Juan Morales

Real Life Age: 27

Real Life Location (optional): Cali

Time Zone: PST

Previous MMO Experience: Have played, WOW, The Matrix Online, Age of Conan, 9 Dragons but my main and only MMO now is GW2 + I do a little League of Legends on the side for the PvP rush that it offers.

Interests: gym, sports, fantasy football, e-sports, computers, movies, manga (naruto and bleach)

Can you use Mumble? Teamspeak, ventrillo, Mumble, tomato - tomato (yes lol)

Why do you want to join? found you guys on gw2guild.org and the size number looks good but what peaked my interest was that a hand full of you guys know each other for 10+ years which relates to stability.

How did you hear about us? gw2guild.org : )

Additional Comments:
I'm into anything the game has to offer but I love to PvP and will be WvW once I hit 80. Patient, pretty down to earth, mellow guy just looking for a few peeps like me to chill with online.

EDGEY
Administrator
Re: Application: Mr One Ten
on: September 10, 2012, 16:56

Welcome.

http://www.edgey.net

Mr One Ten
on: September 10, 2012, 17:27

Quote from EDGEY on September 10, 2012, 16:56
Welcome.

Thank you, looking forward to getting to know you guys

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 10, 2012, 19:51

Welcome to the Guild! Which e-sports are you interested in and good choice in mangas if you want some others that are good just ask i read a lot.

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: September 11, 2012, 08:48

Welcome.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Mr One Ten
on: September 11, 2012, 10:41

Quote from Toxalry on September 10, 2012, 19:51
Welcome to the Guild! Which e-sports are you interested in and good choice in mangas if you want some others that are good just ask i read a lot.

I usually tune in to MLG for League of Legends but I watch w/e from time to time. I'm always up for new manga, which ones do you read?

Mr One Ten
on: September 11, 2012, 10:42

Quote from GeeViouS on September 11, 2012, 08:48
Welcome.

thanks

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 11, 2012, 17:01

I ususally watch Starcraft 2 and have been thinking about getting into LoL. I currently read: Beelzebub, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, Freezing, Ao NO exorcist. Those are all action/comedy ones I have a ton more just those al have a lot of chapters out already.

Mr One Ten
on: September 12, 2012, 11:40

Quote from Toxalry on September 11, 2012, 17:01
I ususally watch Starcraft 2 and have been thinking about getting into LoL. I currently read: Beelzebub, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, Freezing, Ao NO exorcist. Those are all action/comedy ones I have a ton more just those al have a lot of chapters out already.

Never really got into Starcraft 2 but I like watching it. The company I work for attends PAX East and PAX West and I get to come along as well. Since we host Starcraft 2 games against some of the members of Evil Geniuses I had to get familiar with some of the terms and playing tactics 😉

That's a good list of mangas you have there, I can honestly say I have not heard of many of them. The only other one that I have read is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Sovran
Beginner
on: September 13, 2012, 09:23

Welcome to the guild =3

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.045 seconds.