Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Application: Chongo

Chongo
Application: Chongo
on: September 11, 2012, 21:42

Character Name: Krytoc Rendshar
Real Life Name (optional): Dave
Real Life Age: 25
Real Life Location (optional): Maryland
Time Zone: Eastern
Previous MMO Experience: Mostly semi hardcore WOW and dabbled in some other mmo's after
I quit playing wow.
Interests: Anime, Manga, Gw2, Gaming
Can you use Mumble? Sure, I haven't tried to install it though but im sure I can.
Why do you want to join? I was looking for a guild to try to get back into mmo's with and from the
description you seem perfect for what im looking for. I used to co gm a 200+ person guild in wow up until the middle of Cata when I quit, I didn't want to be so serious with it anymore and too much drama. Im looking for a laid back casual guild that can be competitive and serious when its needed. I would really like to learn more about the game in general and pvp here since that's something I never got into in Wow.
How did you hear about us? The guild wars website post that lead me to your site.
Additional Comments:

dvil
Re: Application: Chongo
on: September 11, 2012, 22:31

Welcome Chongo!

Also: I had no idea the official forums were up heh

Mr One Ten
on: September 12, 2012, 11:44

I don't know when to be serious and when not to : ( I'm going to have to work on that but either way welcome!!!! I'm still a recruit too, hopefully I'll become a member.

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 12, 2012, 12:09

Welcome to the guild. Dont wory you two you'll figure out the seriousnees pretty easily especially if you use mumble lol

Sovran
Beginner
on: September 13, 2012, 09:26

Welcome to The guild. And yes you will figure out the seriousness if on mumble...apologizing now for my loud moments =3

EDGEY
Administrator
on: September 19, 2012, 10:44

Welcome!

http://www.edgey.net

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.051 seconds.