Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Borderlands 2

zleeper
Administrator
Borderlands 2
on: September 19, 2012, 19:11

Im digging it, im playing it and im killing lots things.. le me know whoever wants to play.

Scy
Re: Borderlands 2
on: September 20, 2012, 00:26

I've played it for 1 day and already I have a shotgun that literally shoots fireballs.

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 20, 2012, 12:08

The game is just plain awesome im enjoying it a lot, have you guys noticed that they made the game a lot harder than the first?

zleeper
Administrator
on: September 20, 2012, 12:36

Yeah, for some reason i find myself out of bullets... something that never happend on the first one.

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 20, 2012, 13:19

Yeah but that is because a lot of the guns seem to consume more than 1 bullet per shot especially the high damaging ones.

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 20, 2012, 13:19

Yeah but that is because a lot of the guns seem to consume more than 1 bullet per shot especially the high damaging ones.

Scy
on: September 21, 2012, 20:00

I always avoid the ones that consume more than 1 bullet per shot since the effective damage per shot is halved. I typically have plenty of ammo between a sniper rifle, an SMG (incendiary when available) and a revolver. I've run out of ammo for the SMG and the sniper rifle, but never simultaneously, and I've never run out of pistol ammo. I also avoid the "burst fire when zoomed" weapons unless it's an SMG. Overall, I don't feel like it's much more difficult than the last one. There are some moments, particularly quest objectives, that are annoying though. Like collecting Bullymong fur but you can only collect if the killing blow is a melee attack.

Lade
Pro
on: September 21, 2012, 22:00

Just picked it up. Started an assassin and barely got into the game but I like what I see so far.

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 24, 2012, 09:33

Yeah the assassin is awesome!

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.136 seconds.