Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Just thinking out loud (PvP)

Mr One Ten
Just thinking out loud (PvP)
on: September 25, 2012, 13:12

How do you guys feel about having an in-Guild PvP champ? Let me explain, I like to PvP a lot and I'm sure that there are others out there like me.

So, I propose we hold a tournament for those interested in becoming the Guild PvP champ 😛

Winner will have bragging rights and if possible something like "Current Guild PvP Champ", "PvP Champ", "Guild Champ", sig under the avatar to demonstrate it.

I see this helping us in the long run for when PvP tournaments take off and we may also notice that a guild member's character build compliment your own or vice versa. Something like this can easily be taken advantage of and taken into WvW events and so on.

The kicker is that in order for one to challenge the champ they must have certain amount of posts on the site or participate during guild events or something (open to suggestions). This would allow for more traffic on our site and help keep it active.

How will we duel, 1v1?
There are always plenty of empty servers, opponents can just communicate and get together in the appropriate server.

Can there be spectators?
The more the merrier, just don't forget to turn off auto attack 😉

What if someone else joins the fight?
Currently there is no way to prevent this and I guess there could be a re-do

Lore:
After the tournament is good and done and the dust storm clears out, there will only be one standing. Only one will walk away from the bloodbath and every step that is taken will enforce their right to be called "The Champ".

Challenges will always rise and "The Champ" will be there to answer and quiet those who defy him (the champ will defend on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, assuming there are challengers).

Not for the faint of heart, for only glory awaits those who are brave or sadistic enough to enter the forbidden Bludgeon War Zone.

Toxalry
Pro
Re: Just thinking out loud (PvP)
on: September 25, 2012, 17:37

I like this idea and maybe we can start putting prizes together and have even more fun we could do team pvp and a battle royale you know? But I am all for this if you need any help let me know. 🙂

Mr One Ten
on: September 25, 2012, 18:26

Glad you like the idea, I'm looking to see whether there is interest first but yes, team PvP would be the next after a successful events.

Who knows maybe eventually we could advertise across Yaks and it would could become the next best thing. Then again I am what Ozzie would say, just a dreamer . . .

Toxalry
Pro
on: September 25, 2012, 20:05

Especially if we have some people with cap card record this we could broadcast it and make it exciting. Like awesome explanations of skills maybe or what they are doing kinda like Husky and others do with SC2.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.