Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Mystic Forge Recipes (Spreadsheet)

GeeViouS
Administrator
Mystic Forge Recipes (Spreadsheet)
on: September 27, 2012, 13:52

There has been a lot of talk around the mystic forge skins and finding their recipes, so I've made a spreadsheet of everything I've seen listed that does not have to do with legendaries. This should help research by giving people an easy way to check what is known and what has already been made.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvQFBweLyTK7dGNoTm1oWVI2NkkwY2VlTlZINURPeWc#gid=0

The spreadsheet is split into 3 parts:

-Known Exotic Recipes: This list is alphabetized for the non-mystic coin/scroll components. If you want to avoid wasting time crafting something known, you should check here first. (Note that component 1 and 2 are in alphabetical order two)

-Unknown Recipes: Exotic recipes are alphabetized, non exotics (Stuff that doesn't use scrolls) get their own section. Items in red are known to be bugged, don't make them!

-Known General Recipes: Includes conversion recipes, miscellaneous recipes, upgrade recipes, anything that's not an exotic.

If you do forge an exotic, please tell in the comments what the recipe. If you are planning on using it, please provide a screenshot of it being wielded (Not preview) since some effects may only show up outside the preview. If you are going to sell it take a screenshot of the preview.

Things I do not want or do not care about:

-Legendaries, there's already a step by step guide out for this and everything having to do with them.

-Mystic Weapons Recipes (These are well known)

-Weapon Stats (We're here for the skins)

Things I really care about:

-In action screenshots of known forged exotics for those without them. (Meaning you actually equipped it and used it in combat)

-Bugged recipes: If you get something non-exotic, non-80, or something like a mystic weapon for a complex recipe. Also let me know if something is not bugged anymore.

Special thanks to anybody putting time and money into this research!

Source

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.