Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: WvW group intrest

Cuki
WvW group intrest
on: October 2, 2012, 20:27

I was wondering if there are enough players that are interested in WvW that we could form a fairly large group zerg in WvW? I get tired of map chat just yelling at each other on where to go and what to do. I'm looking for more organized world PvP where things could actually get done to make Yak's bend more competitive.

Thanks for any responses.

Mr One Ten
Re: WvW group intrest
on: October 3, 2012, 15:59

Quote from Cuki on October 2, 2012, 20:27
I was wondering if there are enough players that are interested in WvW that we could form a fairly large group zerg in WvW? I get tired of map chat just yelling at each other on where to go and what to do. I'm looking for more organized world PvP where things could actually get done to make Yak's bend more competitive.

Thanks for any responses.

I'd be up for it but I'm not 80 yet. I would def be up for a war on a more smaller scale though, lets say something like tPvP?

I'm looking for those PvPers in TB that are hardcore so that we can maybe get a small click ready and take TB to the top.

Seeing how right now there isn't a ranking system implemented, it would be ideal for us to find strategies and a "core" group of guys together.

EDGEY
Administrator
on: October 3, 2012, 16:15

I recommend rounding up the masses in guild chat.

http://www.edgey.net

dvil
on: October 3, 2012, 16:17

I'm level 78 and when I hit 80 will be living in WvWvW -- I have no interest in any of the dungeons

zendiagram-
s
on: October 5, 2012, 18:30

Scheduling some times, maybe of use too. I was thinking of putting something into the daily messages like "WvW" group on Saturday at 3pm or something. This way people who want can plan a head to be on, or know when they are they can do that. Even if we just take supplies and such, and run around, eventually you can grow a bit lager with stragglers, but at least the team/group is organized.

Hamish
on: October 14, 2012, 10:05

I'd be game for some WvW

Niles
Beginner
on: October 26, 2012, 02:25

I'm up for organized WvWvW and PvP. I'm also up for dungeon running and should be on more.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.055 seconds.