Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Application: Vasteric

Vasteric
Application: Vasteric
on: October 12, 2012, 19:08

Character Name: Vasteric

Real Life Name (optional): Colin

Real Life Age: 24

Real Life Location (optional): Alberta Canada

Time Zone: Mountain

Previous MMO Experience: Raided competitively in World of Warcraft as a mage since Vanilla all the way up to the middle of the Firelands patch. As of now WoW is totally dead to me. I've also played a little bit of Rift and SW:TOR but could just not get into them.

Interests: Gaming (mostly survival horror, FPS and MMO's) movies, TV, cooking, keeping myself fit/healthy. As for interests in GW2 I'm open to just about everything.

Can you use Mumble? Have never really used it but i'm sure it won't be that hard 🙂

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I am in dire need of a large PvX guild with active, laid back, mature and competent players and this guild seems to be perfect.

How did you hear about us? I noticed your guild recruitment thread on GW2guilds.

Additional Comments: None that I can think of other than the fact that I have two other buddies of mine that are looking to join soon as well. Hope to be playing with you all soon!

Toxalry
Pro
Re: Application: Vasteric
on: October 13, 2012, 03:28

Welcome to the Guild!! Please contact a Guild Officer in-game for an invite to the guild. We are glad to have you and your two friends :). I see that you like survival horror games so I'm guessing ur probably a resident evil fan?

Vasteric
on: October 13, 2012, 03:53

Giant RE fan 🙂 Been playing it since the very start when I was a kid. I'm holding out for RE6 until it's out on PC... Dead Space will keep me occupied until then lol.

Vasteric
on: October 13, 2012, 08:33

Hmmm, tried whispering Edgey and Bootycrocker a few times tonight for an invite but I guess they were AFK in Lion's Arch all night 😛 I guess I'll try again when i wake up.

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: October 13, 2012, 09:41

Welcome to the guild and glad to have another Dead Space lover. Altman Be Praised.

Forgive them, Edgey tends to log out to character screen and some how it shows him still in game. Dvil is usually at the BLTC and afk a lot. So timing is everything. I'll be on more or less today today. So hit me up as well.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.047 seconds.