Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Polys application

Poly
Polys application
on: November 3, 2012, 19:22

Character Name: Polymus Thunderclaw (call me Poly)

Real Life Age: 47

Time Zone: Mountain

Previous MMO Experience: I played World of Warcraft from Vanilla to Cata. I've successfully raided WoW content in every release and done a fair amount of PvP. I played Star Wars the Old Republic and Skyrim and now spend my time in GW2. I'm looking for people to run dungeons with and I would like to participate in some structured WvW.

Interests: I'm interested in running dungeons on a regular basis. I've been through AC, CM, TA, and I'd like to get into Sorrow's Embrace. I would also like to get into more WvW - this can be difficult without a group and good communication.

Can you use Mumble? Yes

Why do you want to join? I started in a tiny guild and there was nobody on, tried a HUGE guild where the 60 people never did anything together. I'm hoping for active guildies who actually play together, some organized events, and a friendly environment.

How did you hear about us? I've seen TB around game, found on http://www.gw2guilds.org, and that led me here.

Additional Comments: My character names are all some derivation of Poly. Poly was my original WoW mage and was short for "Polymorph". This name may seem odd because I am a male, but after 6+ years of people calling me Poly, it just kinda stuck.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.