Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Guild Missions Round-Up

GeeViouS
Administrator
Guild Missions Round-Up
on: February 21, 2013, 23:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPSanhZ8d0

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Eowin
Beginner
Re: Guild Missions Round-Up
on: February 27, 2013, 08:08

A guide to them by Guild Wars 2 Hub:

http://www.guildwars2hub.com/guides/basics/complete-guide-guild-missions

First and foremost, the rewards for completing Guild Missions are generous. Not only do they have a chance of dropping a precursor for everyone in the guild who completes them (we can only assume it replaces one of the two items you're rewarded with) but they also provide 50 silver, 2 Commendations (another new currency) and two rare weapons or armour (though loot tables suggest this also includes exotics). The potential then, once you have all five Guild Missions unlocked at all tiers, is to earn over 4 gold per week and 12 Commendations (I don’t believe Trek offers Commendations). In addition to this, your guild will also be rewarded with incremental Merits based on the tier of Guild Mission you are participating in.

Bounty – (Tier 1) 15 Merits, (Tier 2) 20 Merits, (Tier 3) 25 Merits
Trek – (Tier 1) 5 Merits, (Tier 2) 7 Merits, (Tier 3) 10 Merits
Guild Challenge – (Tier 1) 30 Merits
Guild Rush – (Tier 1) 15 Merits
Guild Puzzle – (Tier 1) 30 Merits

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: February 27, 2013, 09:06

Somewhat related... but insightful info included as well.

PSA: Helping another guild complete their guild mission does not give you commendations or other stated rewards. from Guildwars2

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: February 27, 2013, 09:07

For the record. On Yak's Bend we are starting off with Bounties and Treking. These will be the first then we will upgrade and branch to the others accordingly when we have influence.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: March 1, 2013, 15:13

GW2 Guild Missions guide

major thing to note in all this...

You need Art of War 5 and 30k influence to research Guild Bounty (takes 60+ hrs).

This week if you run Guild Bounty and reach the merit cap (25), you will be able to unlock Guild Trek next week.

You get a chest with Guild Commendations (2) if you participate in killing of a single Guild Bounty NPC within the time limit. Only successful kill of the required number of NPCs within the time limit will grant your guild merits. This chest appears to be on a weekly timer (reset day unknown)

Guesting will not reward you with Guild Commendations, even if you are in the same guild and repping at the time of the kill. All you will be getting is some karma, coins, and experience (i.e. same as if you finished an event). This means that you must do Guild Bounty with a guild on your home world. It is currently unknown if this is a bug or intended.

For best success chance at Guild Bounties , it is recommended that you have members go out in the open world to track down these NPCs and follow them before activating the Guild Bounty. This way, you know exactly where the Guild Bounty NPCs are before you start the timer.

Guild Bounty and Guild Treks have 3 tiers you can build. . For Guild Bounty, each tier cost 200 influence and 12 hrs to build. For Guild Treks, each tier cost 200 influence and 1 day to build. Higher tiers of Guild Missions have a shorter time limit to complete but rewards more Guild Merits.

So....yeah those of us who went to SoR... get screwed.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: March 1, 2013, 15:14

Bounties and their NPC pathing http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/19grn3/guild_bounty_guide_with_npc_pathing_maps/

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Eowin
Beginner
on: March 6, 2013, 08:08

That really sucks about the guesting thing :(.

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: March 7, 2013, 21:25

Today's Game Update:

Guild Bounties

Guesting players will now be eligible for personal bounty completion rewards for foreign chapters of their guild.

Guesting players will be able to start Guilder Content for foreign chapters of their guild as long as a guild member from the host world is present in the map with them.

Fixed a bug that would prevent some bounties from correctly scaling for additional players.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 5.198 seconds.