Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Painful journey to The Hunter

GeeViouS
Administrator
Painful journey to The Hunter
on: March 7, 2013, 15:06

I give up for now. Not gonna bother with the mystic toilet and trying to get the precursor through there.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
Re: Painful journey to The Hunter
on: March 7, 2013, 15:09

I ended up gettin 2 additional Charrzooka's during this batch, to the one I already had... from a previous recorded attempt to gettin the precursor. I must of done at least 300 rare rifles if not a little more. But rewarded with same, generic or crap skins. So I went to do exotics thinkin this would better my odds..............................boy was I wrong.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: March 7, 2013, 15:14

First is the last batch of rares and some of the exotics I got back from previous attempts.

Second picture shows the cheaper route to making the exotics with the snowflakes.

Then the third was my last batch.... Spent maybe 200 gold on some of the mats I didnt feel like gathering.

But I made back maybe 80 gold from the 3 charrzookas I sold.
Alas, I am done with the crafting/mystic toilet route. I theorize that Anet has put some sort of "FUCK YOU, NO LEGENDARY FOR YOU" tag on my account. So for now... I throw my hands up in the air and walk away.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

zleeper
Administrator
on: March 7, 2013, 20:21

When I was reading how to get the legendary pistol, I read a lot this happening to other people... I gave up right there.. I wasnt gona spend hours and hours and lots of gold just for the slim change of finding a snow flake in hell... i think this is a retarted way of rewarding players for their comitment to the game...

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: March 7, 2013, 21:35

The things that made me change my mind, cause I was readin the same things you did. I had a lot of mats at one point, I also had a lot of gold too. Plus the explosion foot trail was a quirk I kinda wanted. Plus I had read more and more lately how they changed the result rate from the mystic toilet bowl and drop rate of it. Made me think I had a chance.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.