Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Neverwinter

zleeper
Administrator
Neverwinter
on: May 22, 2013, 19:52

Anyone on Neverwinter?

downloaded it last night just for fun...

Virilitas
Re: Neverwinter
on: May 24, 2013, 00:30

Its not bad. Similar play style to Gw2 but without the massive expansive world. The bonus is different classes and mainly the foundry where users can create missions. Over time there will definitely be some really great ones in there.

EDGEY
Administrator
on: May 26, 2013, 12:17

I downloaded this awhile ago, played through the game supplied story line for a bit. Decided to try it out again. Pretty cool game, like a cross between AoC and GW2. Standard MMO fare, graphics are decent, combat is fun – but the awesome part: Player made quests.

Last night I ran a player made quest called “Bills Tavern” (if you play give this quest a run through) – basically, zombies have taken over a bar and are using it to trap people to eat their brains – very campy and goofy, funny little story line, totally enjoyable. The player made content is pretty awesome.

I'm on "Beholder" shard.

http://www.edgey.net

zleeper
Administrator
on: May 27, 2013, 21:15

I'm on the same server... send me an invite when you own, maybe we can start the guild there if we get another...

zleeper
Administrator
on: May 28, 2013, 22:22

well it was a nice run for now... the game stopped working. Stuck on loading screen, tried it about a dozen times... didn't work... guess ill try again during the week, don't feel like messing around with all those workarounds that may or may not work...

EDGEY
Administrator
on: June 2, 2013, 13:08

I saw you got back in.

Go to the job posting board, and search for this:
NW-DEFVLYMG8

That's the hack and slash quest/dungeon I wrote. Finish the quest (tons of boss mobs - should be good loot). Give me a good rating damnit.

http://www.edgey.net

zleeper
Administrator
on: June 6, 2013, 17:04

We are pleased to announce that Neverwinter, the most anticipated action MMORPG of 2013, will be transitioning out of Open Beta on June 20th!

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.