Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: How is everyone?

Frostaneou-
s
How is everyone?
on: October 11, 2013, 13:43

So how is everyone doing? Where has everyone been? I know some people like Cuki got a new job and has been busy, what about everyone else?

I moved so my internet has been awful, so between horrible lag and boredom I havent been playing GW2. Just working alot and playing some games I picked up on sale. Anyone seen any cool MMOS coming? I'm looking forward to The Division.

There was a hint one time that maybe we can all link up on mumble one day just to catch up. I'm in if we can work on that

Spozak
Advanced
Re: How is everyone?
on: October 11, 2013, 17:12

So how much did them guys cost u since they were on sale? And why r u playing them, cant figure out which one u want? : )

o yeah im doing fine bought P4G for the vita pretty cool game but waiting for my ps4 to arrive to play watchdogs stupid November release lol

Frostaneou-
s
on: October 11, 2013, 23:30

i got like 7 guys for like 2 dollars and fifty cents each! you should look into it....fucking typos...watchdogs looks fun. Did you already pre order the ps4 i take it?

also: I edited my post

Spozak
Advanced
on: October 12, 2013, 09:58

yeah i preordered when they first started the preorders unless delivery screws up should be here day of release how bout u?

Frostaneou-
s
on: October 15, 2013, 01:32

No I didn't pre order...not even sure if I'll get it....probably will eventually...you getting the Xbox also?

Toxalry
Pro
on: October 15, 2013, 16:06

I'm doing good just been busy between different games and working a lot more, also been traveling like every weekend to every other weekend. I want to catch up with you guys. Im down to mumble it up and talk. Lately i bought pokemon Y and its taking up a lot of my time.

Spozak
Advanced
on: October 15, 2013, 16:48

no i didnt order the xbox one no plan to at this time. how bout u, i might pick one up in the future. sounds like fun tox thats how i feel about the persona 4 golden game never played a persona game before but oh man is that a good game

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: October 15, 2013, 22:28

Been going through most of my older games Ive had sitting around. More for the samples (for music purposes). But I got sucked into borderlands 2, Tiny Tina is the perfect kind of humor I enjoy in a game. Played around in Saints Row 4 for a bit but ehh... Still got batman arkham city to go through, darksiders 2, prototype 2 and the darkness 2, Just havent been in the mood for much else. I pop on gw2 for minor things. Or when Sovran wants to play. Otherwise I'm lookin for work or making music.

Still looking forward to Watch Dogs for the tech stuff and story. And The Evil Within looks promising. Otherwise I havent seen anything that looks too good.

I think we are still trying to figure out a day for everyone to pop on mumble and chat but I havent check that thread to see what was up. I think it was slated for wednesdays or something around 6pm est. But no definite date. Will try and make an announcement somewhere for this.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

Spozak
Advanced
on: October 17, 2013, 09:40

bummer they moved watch dogs to a june 2014 release so now i had to pick up another ps4 game

Frostaneou-
s
on: October 20, 2013, 23:22

yea Im waiting to see how watch dogs turns out...but now I guess Ill be waiting longer

Pages: 1 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.05 seconds.