Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: RIFT adds PvP Dimensions

Eowin
Beginner
RIFT adds PvP Dimensions
on: April 6, 2014, 12:37

So, I've been playing RIFT for the last while and found that I really enjoy doing their player housing. These are called dimensions and basically you are given an instance and allowed to build whatever you want. I've done some pretty fun builds- but 2 weeks ago they added the ability to create PVP dimensions. I know how much you guys like to PVP so I thought I'd show off my first arena build :). Basically you join a team and there are 5 minute death battles. Team with the highest score wins. You can have up to 50 people in your dimension- so the potential is huge for tournaments. You can also have spectators. Anyway, thought you guys might like to see :).

zleeper
Administrator
Re: RIFT adds PvP Dimensions
on: April 6, 2014, 12:58

Nice, I knew that they were player housing, didnt know about this. You should make one with a pit of doom or something... and traps, lots of traps...

Eowin
Beginner
on: April 6, 2014, 13:17

Yeah I will in all likelihood. I have a sort of addiction to dimensions- but we really just wanted a simple place to practice some pvp for the first time. BTW, the player housing is pretty fun. Here's some screenshots of my non-pvp dimensions so far.

zleeper
Administrator
on: April 16, 2014, 13:15

That pool table looks nice...

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.