Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Destiny beta

Spozak
Advanced
Destiny beta
on: July 27, 2014, 17:23

Played the beta all weekend so far, i'm terrible at fps but its been fun and im most likely going to pick the game up, tried the pvp part of it and had my ass handed to me which is not a surprise. but what are your thoughts on it so far for the ones who have tried it. Also i progressed the most with the warlock class just made me feel like a jedi/sith sorcerer but with guns lol. gave the other 2 a quick try but kept going back to the lock but the hunter class looks fun if you like a rouge class

EDGEY
Administrator
Re: Destiny beta
on: July 27, 2014, 17:58

Pretty good, very much like Hellgate London (only with spaceship transition instead of subway tunnels). I think they missed out on a loot table though… the specials – think knife upgrade for hunter, gauntlet for titan and orb for warlock… I’ll probably pick it up for my 360. I really dig the hunter class, but its just too squishy, wasn’t feeling the warlock – the titan is a beast though.

http://www.edgey.net

Spozak
Advanced
on: July 27, 2014, 19:47

only made it to level 2 for both them classes. but when i was a titan i just went around punching everything. the part that kinda sucks is when they pair u up with others to do a mission and they leave or just stand around it, feels like u have to level beyond that level to be able to solo it.

zleeper
Administrator
on: July 29, 2014, 11:46

Well I'm going to play it when it comes out since I already order the ps4 + destiny bundle... most probably going to play a Warlock also, I level that guy all the way to lvl 8 and I'm really liking it.

You guys should join the group i made, log on to bungie site and search for Thought Bludgeon on the groups, I tried it last weekend and it should pop up. I want to know if xbox and psn players can group together for missions. Hopefully they will be another beta period to test this, also, if you have a PS post your handle or add me (zleeper1) to your friends list, i think thats the other way to play together.

Spozak
Advanced
on: July 29, 2014, 16:59

alright z i joined, i might stick with the warlock but im really not sure i guess it will all depend on how it goes but psn name is Asmodeios, cant wait till they allow name changes so i can get rid of that handle lol

EDGEY
Administrator
on: July 29, 2014, 19:35

I joined the bungie group also.

http://www.edgey.net

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: August 8, 2014, 20:38

Ive been having cut backs at work and will more than likely be facing this for the next couple of weeks. But I have plans to get a ps4 and destiny to dive deep into for distractions and entertainment due to just not having anything else better to do with my time or money. Once things pick up in a month or two, if I have the money to do it I will be joining you guys.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

GeeViouS
Administrator
on: September 4, 2014, 19:51

Alright, so I might be able to pull this off. Will have to wait a couple days after launch which is what I need from you guys; info. So anyone who has played the beta and will be playing launch day, let me know how this compares to the hype machine that is fueling it. I don't want to spend 500+ on another paper weight and chances are high that I am going to sell my 360 and all my games so I can kinda balance out some of the money I want to spend on the bundle. So fill me in on how good this is in your own opinion and let me know who all is going to be playing this.

GeeViouS@Soundcloud
GeeViouS@Facebook
@GeeViouS
Like Me

zleeper
Administrator
on: September 5, 2014, 13:54

I already bought the PS4 with Destiny bundle. So I will be playing on day one. I had a lot of fun playing the beta so I will be my main game after launch, besides SWTOR, which btw, we have an awesome guild stronghold now on tatooine and were dumping everthing we have on it. You guys need to see it, it still needs work but its coming along nicely.

So yeah, Edgey and me for sure for Destiny.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.